The ESMO Breast Cancer 2022 will take place at the hub27 – Messe Berlin in Berlin, Germany.
hub 27 – Messe Berlin
Messe Berlin has a very dense urban rail transportation network. Below you will find a list with important stations, from which you can effortlessly reach the venue via S-Bahn and U-Bahn.
- S-Bahn - Messe Nord/ICC station, Messe Süd
- U-Bahn - Kaiserdamm, Theodor-Heuss-Platz station
Additional information available here.
ESMO COVID-19 regulations to access the congress
To enter the congress venue, faculty, delegates, sponsors and staff will be required to show:
- A certificate providing evidence of full vaccination against COVID-19 with either the last dose of the primary vaccination having being administered in the last 9 months or with a booster dose having being administered at any timepoint, with a vaccine approved by WHO (you can find the here) OR
- A certificate showing proof of recovery from COVID-19 in the last 6 months
Additionally, for all it is requested:
- Proof of negative PCR test not older than 72 hours or rapid antigen test not older than 48 hours
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory in the congress area
Please note that each faculty member, delegate, sponsor representative and staff, need to follow also the specific country COVID-19 regulations approved by the local authorities, if more restrictive than the ESMO regulations.
K.I.T Group GmbH has been appointed by the organisers as exclusive housing agency to manage the hotel accommodation in relation to the ESMO Breast Cancer 2022.
Booking your hotel
To reserve accommodation please send your query at email@example.com