Login and access problems
In almost all cases, your email address is your username. If you have more than one email, make sure you enter in the login box the email address used to create your ESMO account. If you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please follow these steps:
- Go to ESMO.org
- Choose Login, on the top right of the page
- Below the login box, choose Forgot password
- Enter your email address and press ‘Reset Password’
- Check your email box and click on the reset password link
- Reset your password
- You need to enter the email address linked to your ESMO account and to check that email box for the reset link
If you don’t receive the email with the reset link within a few minutes, please contact email@example.com.
Registration and access to the platform
- Clear your cookies and cache: If you experience any issues accessing the platform we suggest you clear your cookies and cache following the instructions found here (Chrome), here (Firefox), here (Safari) or here (Opera).
- Internet browsers: For the best user-experience ESMO recommends the most recent version of Google Chrome, second to this would be Firefox, Safari and Opera. Internet Explorer is not recommended. Please note that ad blockers can prevent content from loading and new tabs from opening.
- Bandwidth: While there are no access constraints on the virtual platform, it is recommended to have at least a 5mb/s connection for best results with live streaming.
- Firewalls: Content is accessible by default without the need of a VPN. However, ESMO is not responsible for the restrictions of your institute or company internet provider, network or state. In those cases, the use of a VPN is possible, if in line with the legal conditions of your country, internet provider, company or institute.
- Device: The virtual platform is accessible with any device that can connect to the internet through a browser. The experience is fully responsive for any device.
ESMO Members can register for free. If you are not a Member but would like to join ESMO and you meet the Membership requirements, you can do so now. Please note that it may take a few minutes to activate your Membership and then you may proceed to registration.
Reimbursements for individuals who decide to become a Member after paying the registration fee will not be made.
You will need to have an account with ESMO and go through the registration process in order to access the virtual meeting. Should you not already have an ESMO account, we encourage you to create one now to facilitate registration to the virtual meeting. After creating your ESMO account, you can register here. Our registration fees and deadlines are available on our official website.
Note: Internet Explorer is not supported and should not be used to access the registration system. The list of supported web browsers and versions is as follows:
- Chrome (preferred): Version 80 and above
- Safari for Mac: Version 12 and above
- Safari for Windows: Version 4 and above
- Firefox: Version 74 and above
- Microsoft Edge: Version 80 and above
All individuals must register online. The early registration deadline is Friday, 16 April 2021. After this date, the full registration fee will apply.
Group registration will close on 23 April 2021.
Yes, Group Registration is available for Group leaders who wish to register other delegates for the congress.
ESMO meetings are accessible to certified healthcare professionals, associated press, industry representatives and other stakeholders in the science, management and prevention of oncological diseases. Registered participants will have access to all official sessions, industry sponsored symposia and exhibition. Participants must be at least 18 years old.
The Virtual Platform will open on 4 May at 12:00 CEST (GMT+2)
Platform, Virtual Lounge & Virtual Exhibition
4-8 May 2021
Official programme with live Q&A, Industry Satellite Symposia & ePosters
5-8 May 2021
The congress will close on the 8 May 2021. However, the platform will remain available with the on-demand content and exhibition information until 10 May 2021.
The link to access the ESMO Breast Cancer Virtual Congress 2021 will be available on the homepage of the ESMO website, www.esmo.org, on the Breast Cancer Congress homepage, and in the registration confirmation that you will receive by email.You will need your ESMO username and password to login to the platform.
The official sessions and the industry satellites will be available on-demand on the platform until 10 May for all registered participants. Please note that only the sessions, where speaker permission is granted.
Once the virtual platform is closed, on 10 May, the on-demand content will be transferred to OncologyPro and will be accessible to all ESMO members and registered delegates with a purchased access for a period of 2 years.
Non-members delegates will have the possibility to purchase access to the on-demand content separately for a supplement cost of 32.31 EUR by contacting the registration department (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Presentation slides and ePosters will be available on OncologyPro for view and download to all registered delegates
Live Q&A feature will be available according to the schedule (see online programme) throughout the event.
Yes, there will be a virtual exhibition open from 4 May until 10 May 2021. However, since the platform will be available until 10 May 2021, also the exhibition information will be accessible until then.
There will be a virtual ESMO booth, visit us to receive all the information you need.
Programme activities, abstracts & posters
All accepted abstracts will be available on the ESMO Breast Cancer Virtual Congress 2021 website, in the Programme section and on the Congress virtual platform according to the following publication schedule:
- Abstracts accepted for presentation as Proffered Paper (suffix ‘O’), Mini Oral (suffix ‘MO’) and ePoster (suffix ‘P’, ‘TiP’) will be released online at 12:00hrs CEST (Central European Summer Time) on Monday, 3 May 2021.
- Abstracts selected for inclusion in the ESMO Breast Cancer 2021 Press Programme will be released online according to a dedicated schedule which will be made available 10 days before the congress.
- All accepted abstracts will be published online in the ESMO Breast Cancer Virtual Congress 2021 Abstract Book, a supplement to the official ESMO journal, Annals of Oncology.
Corrections to accepted abstracts are no longer possible unless the data published in the abstract are proved to have a relevant and negative impact on the treatment of patients and/or the future of any related research. A written request must be submitted to email@example.com for evaluation by the ESMO Breast Cancer Virtual Congress 2021 Scientific Committee.
Invited speakers and oral presenters have been contacted by our supplier, CTI Meeting Technology and provided details about the upload of their presentation slides and the assisted pre-recording process.
Instructions for presenters and the Congress template slide are available here.
Presenters of ePosters have been contacted by our supplier, CTI Meeting Technology and provided details about the preparation and upload of their electronic posters (ePosters).
Instructions for presenters are available here.
You can access the online programme via the ESMO website (Programme section). In the “Search” box at the top of the page you may select from options including session title, presentation title, final publication number, day, topic or presenter name.
The programme will also be available via the virtual Congress platform from 4 May.
Sessions will consist of pre-recorded presentations followed by live discussion and Q&A. Interactivity is supported by a chat function where attendees can ask questions during the presentations. Chairs and speakers can reply to any questions in writing via the chat.
Once all the presentations of the sessions have terminated, the session chairs will lead and moderate the discussion having selected the most interesting or popular questions that have been posted in the chat.
ePosters will be available for view on the virtual Congress platform (ePoster section) as of Wednesday, 5 May 2021, 09:00 CEST (Central European Summer Time). Each poster will have a dedicated chat box, where delegates have the possibility to ask questions related to the study presented and interact with the first and presenting author.
The webcast of live sessions will be available on the virtual Congress platform as soon as possible after the sessions have concluded. Presentation slides and ePosters will also be available on OncologyPRO for view and download by ESMO members and registered delegates for 2 years.
The ESMO Breast 2021 Virtual programme has been accredited with 10 ESMO-MORA category 1 points accreditation. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. It also guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and still possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. See here for further details.
Registration fee for the Breast Cancer Congress is included in the Membership fee. ESMO Members enjoy unlimited access to all the congress resources on OncologyPRO post event.
If you have registered already, visit us at the ESMO Booth to join ESMO or renew your Membership. We have a special offer waiting for you!
ESMO Membership is open to all eligible professionals working in healthcare or research with an interest and educational background in oncology and/or science. We offer various categories of Membership designed to meet our Members’ professional needs and career stages. If you fall into any of these, you may be eligible for Membership and welcome to join.
You can check your Membership status in your ESMO account under “Subscriptions”.
Membership expiring in less than 90 days can be renewed online in your ESMO account under “Renew Membership”.
If you have registered for the ESMO Breast Cancer Virtual Congress 2021, visit the ESMO Booth and renew from there to benefit from our special Membership offer.
ESMO Membership offers you valuable educational resources and opportunities to collaborate as one oncology community. If you renew your Membership from the ESMO Booth, we would be pleased to extend your Membership for one additional year at no additional cost. This offer is open to Congress delegates who meet the ESMO Membership requirements and is applicable to all ESMO annual Membership fees.
Visit the ESMO Booth to find out more and apply.
Visit us at the Booth or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more. We’d love to hear from you.
Press & Third-Party media activities
If your question is not answered above, please feel free to contact us.