ESMO welcomes media interested in obtaining information and reporting on cancer issues. Registration is free to bona fide journalists on presentation of a letter of assignment and a valid press card. Media representatives are required to observe and abide by the ESMO Media Policy which applies to all ESMO events.
To apply for media accreditation, please fill out the form available by clicking here.
Media registration in advance is strongly recommended although on-site registration will be possible as well. Further information for press representatives will be made available closer to the event.
Third-party media activities
Media activities initiated by third parties during or in connection with the event are subject to the ESMO Policy on Third-Party Media Activities which aims to guarantee proper and correct distribution of oncology and cancer-related information to media representatives in connection with the conference. Such media activities include (but are not limited to):
- Meetings such as press conferences, media briefings and educational sessions involving media representatives
- PR activities, such as press releases, news, articles, interviews, etc.
Press events concomitant with/or during breaks of the scientific programme of the event are subject to ESMO Press Office approval.
Please submit your request by contacting the ESMO Press Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
During Blackout times any media activity initiated by third parties is not allowed.
- Friday 20 November 2020 from 11:00 to 22:00 SGT
- Saturday 21 November 2020 from 12:00 to 21:00 SGT
- Sunday 22 November 2020 from 12:00 to 22:00 SGT
Publication schedule for accepted abstracts
- Abstracts accepted for presentation at ESMO Asia 2020 as Proffered Paper (oral Presentation), Mini Oral and Poster will be published online on the ESMO website at 00:05 hrs SGT (local Singapore Time) on Wednesday, 18 November 2020.
- Late-breaking abstracts will be made public at 00:05 hrs SGT (local Singapore Time) on the day of presentation in the official ESMO Asia 2020 Congress programme.
Date and time
Abstracts accepted as:
Wednesday, 18 November 2020
Tuesday, 17 November 2020
Late-breaking abstracts (prefix ‘LBA’)
00:05 hrs SGT (local Singapore Time) on the day of presentation during the official ESMO Asia 2020 Congress programme
ESMO Press Office
has been officially appointed as ESMO communication agency in Singapore for the ESMO Asia Congress 2020