The ESMO Colloquia are innovative sessions within the Congress programme that bring together top experts to discuss evolving areas of interest to the oncology community.
The Colloquia are organised by ESMO and supported by the industry in a unique collaboration making them the perfect complement to the scientific and education programme of the Congress.
Saturday, 21 November 2020, 17:35-19:05 SGT
ESMO Colloquium: Breakthroughs in molecular profiling and systemic therapies of endometrial and ovarian cancer
This educational activity is provided by ESMO and supported by GSK.
- To provide an update on molecular profiles of actionable aberrations in gynaecologic malignancies
- To inform on the clinical research landscape of immunotherapy in advanced endometrial cancer
- To provide a comprehensive overview of the place of PARP inhibitors in the therapeutic armamentarium in advanced ovarian cancer and on available biomarkers
- To highlight ongoing research on optimal combination of immunotherapy with targeted agents in endometrial and ovarian cancer
ESMO Colloquium: Optimising outcomes of patients with advanced prostate and urothelial cancer
This educational activity is provided by ESMO and supported by Astellas Pharma Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- To provide a comprehensive overview of ADT combinations with androgen-targeting agents and chemotherapy in the therapeutic armamentarium in hormone-sensitive metastatic prostate cancer and discuss impact of first line combination regimens in the sequential therapeutic algorithm in advanced prostate cancer
- To provide a clear view of the therapeutic landscape in non-metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer
- To highlight emerging therapies in advanced urothelial cancer