- To understand the biology and role of EGFR and TKI’s (1st, 2nd, 3rd generation) in the management of NSCLC
- To understand the development of resistance to TKI’s and the available treatment options
- To understand the role of T790M in the development of resistance
- To understand the utility of different diagnostic methods in identifying the resistance mechanism
- To understand the importance of the multidisciplinary team and particularly the pathologist and radiologists in optimising diagnosis and selection of the most appropriate treatment options
Download the programme
The programme of this event has been accredited with 9 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
Chair: Rolf A. Stahel, Switzerland
Local Chair: Keunchil Park, South Korea
AstraZeneca provided a sponsorship grant towards this independent Programme.