- To recognize the different modalities of molecular assays needed for contemporary practice of precision oncology.
- To determine the different technologies available for biomarker testing and the context where these technologies are most effective, depending on the nature of the biomarker and the availability of biological samples.
- To comprehend the different modalities of cfDNA testing and their applications in disease monitoring, development of resistance and minimal residual disease assessment.
- To recognize the applications of multiplex immunophenotyping, spatial transcriptomics and artificial intelligence applied to tissue samples.
- To define the contribution of multidisciplinary teams and tumour boards for therapy decision making.
Download the programme
The programme of this event has been accredited with 9 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
Federica Di Nicolantonio, Italy
Jorge Reis-Filho, United States