With the ESMO Academy app and its related services, we are transforming the ESMO Academy from a one-off event into a continuous dialogue about good science, better medicine and best practice.
A host of integrated features will ensure that the learning experience and conversations extend beyond the last day of the Academy.
- Test exam – participate in live voting and test your competences during the event
- Q&A – ask questions directly to the Faculty during the presentations via the app
- Quiz – compete with your peers and measure your progress after each lecture
- List of participants – searchable participant list with photos
- Faculty list – search the list of speakers, with photo and short biography (if available)
- Business card exchange – scan QR codes and collect cards in your personal briefcase
- Open Forum – leverage the in-app message board to raise issues and ideas, and give your opinion on subjects raised during the course
- Access the ESMO Guidelines directly via the app
- Have a detailed 360-degree view of each session including a full description of the course
ESMO Academy app and activation link
Delegates using their own device will need to install the ESMO Academy App. Participants will receive an event access code in a separate e-mail in August.
Onsite app support will be available throughout the event.
If you have already arranged to borrow any iPad, the app will be preloaded.
SpotMe technology: The ESMO Academy App was developed for ESMO by SpotMe – the leading innovator in mobile event technology. SpotMe has delivered apps and interactivity to thousands of events around the world since 2001.