Please kindly note that the virtual course programme timings are to be considered CEST (Central European Summer Time)
- To learn about best clinical practice in the multidisciplinary management of early and late stage ovarian cancer
- To understand the importance of biology and pathology of common and rare ovarian tumours
- To understand the options for treatment of recurrent disease and how treatment-decisions are made
- To understand the novel therapeutic agents being developed to treat ovarian cancer and how knowledge of genomics and molecular pathways guides drug development
- To learn about the management of patients with symptoms of the disease and the side-effects of treatment
Download the preliminary programme
How to apply
Application is via online form. During the application process you will be required to upload the following:
Application for the virtual course will close on Tuesday, 13 July 2021.
Who can apply?
While this course is primarily aimed at oncologists resident in Europe, application is open to all ESMO members.
To apply, ESMO membership is mandatory. If you are not an ESMO member, or need to renew your membership, please visit the ESMO membership pages.
Successful applicants will benefit from complimentary registration for this virtual course.
The programme of this virtual event will be accredited with ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
Sandro Pignata, Italy
Isabelle Ray-Coquard, France