The MAP 2020 programme is now online!
MAP is the leading congress in precision medicine in oncology in Europe, established by key opinion leaders in the field.
MAP 2020 will start with a pre-Congress educational workshop, developed specifically for young investigators, on Thursday 8 October. The main Congress programme will continue on Friday 9 and Saturday 10 October 2020.
International key opinion leaders will discuss the full range of topics in the field of molecular analysis for precision oncology
- Molecular targeting
- Clonal evolution
- Mechanisms of IO toxicity
- Biomarkers for immunotherapeutics
- New technologies for therapeutic targeting
ESMO-MORA: The Congress programme will be submitted for ESMO-MORA category 1 points accreditation. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. It also guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and still possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. See here for further details.
The Congress webcasts will include all the sessions of the official programme, where speaker permission is granted, and will be available on this website and OncologyPRO for ESMO members.
Scientific Committee Co-Chairs
- Fabrice André, Villejuif, France (Unicancer)
- John Haanen, Amsterdam, Netherlands (ESMO)
- Charles Swanton, London, United Kingdom (CRUK)
- Genevieve Almouzni, Paris, France
- Alberto Bardelli, Candiolo, Italy
- Jean-Yves Blay, Lyon, France
- Mariam Jamal-Hanjani, London, UK
- Keren Leeat, Stanford, CA, USA
- Sherene Loi, Melbourne, Australia
- Sergio Quezada, London, UK
- Wouter Scheper, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- James Thaventhiran, Cambridge, UK
- Daniela Thommen, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Clare Turnbull, London, UK