The MAP 2021 Virtual programme is online!
MAP is a leading congress in precision medicine in oncology, established by key opinion leaders in the field.
MAP 2021 will start with a pre-Congress educational workshop, developed specifically for young investigators, on Thursday 7 October. The main Congress programme will continue on Friday 8 and Saturday 9 October 2021.
International key opinion leaders will discuss the full range of topics in the field of molecular analysis for precision oncology
- Molecular characterisation
- Clonal evolution
- Metastases (cancer cell intrinsic)
- Microenvironment in metastasis
- Myeloid targets for immunotherapy
- Transcription and translation inhibitors in cancer treatment
- Lung cancer
- New technologies for therapeutic targeting
- Early detection
- Provide up to date information on the molecular characterisation and clonal evolution of solid tumours
- Acquire a better understanding of mechanisms driving tumour expansion, metastatic dissemination and the complex cross talk between malignancy, microenvironment and host
- Follow-up on insights in immuno-oncology and new targetable regulators (myeloid cells, checkpoints, stroma, microbiota)
- Learn about therapeutic developments related to new targets and effectors (gene editing, CAR-T cells, antibody-drug conjugates, epigenetic regulators)
ESMO-MORA: The Congress programme will be accredited with ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. It also guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and still possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. See here for further details.
All Speakers and Discussants are required to declare their interests, if any, and include a Declaration of Interest (DOI) slide at the start of their presentation(s).
The experts invited by ESMO as Discussants are selected on an individual basis to provide their own interpretation of the data and are not acting as ESMO spokespersons.
The ESMO recommendations on the clinical utility of new drugs are only presented in the ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines and such recommendations represent the only official position of ESMO.
The Congress webcasts will include all the sessions of the official programme, where speaker permission is granted, and will be available on the page dedicated to meeting resources on this website and OncologyPRO for ESMO members.