Please kindly note that the virtual course programme timings are to be considered CET (Central European Time).
- To learn about screening, diagnosis and staging of breast cancer
- To learn about genetic testing and management of BRCA carriers
- To learn about the biology of breast cancer and its implications in the management of this disease
- To learn about the standard of care management of early, locally advanced and metastatic breast cancer in surgery, radiation therapy and systemic therapy
- To understand the crucial role of multidisciplinary care in the management of breast cancer
Download the preliminary programme
How to apply
Application is via online form. During the application process you will be required to upload the following:
Application for the virtual course will close on 6 October 2020.
Who can apply?
While this course is primarily aimed at oncologists resident in Europe, application is open to all ESMO members.
To apply, ESMO membership is mandatory. If you are not an ESMO member or need to renew your membership, please visit the ESMO membership pages.
Successful applicants will benefit from complimentary registration for this virtual course.
The programme of this virtual event will be accredited with ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
Fatima Cardoso, Portugal
Shani Paluch-Shimon, Israel