Please kindly note that the virtual course programme timings are to be considered CET (Central European Time).
- To learn the biological basis and characterization of Colorectal Cancer (CRC)
- To understand the essentials in the assessment and the value of multidisciplinary management of patients with CRC
- To learn how to integrate and to sequence the available therapies in the management of a patient with advanced CRC integrating molecular and clinical information including direct exposure to real clinical scenarios
- To learn and discuss about future advances in diagnose and treatment of CRC
Download the preliminary programme
How to apply
Application is via online form. During the application process you will be required to upload the following:
- Your CV including a list of your publications
Applications for the virtual course are now closed.
Who can apply?
While this course is primarily aimed at experienced oncologists resident in Europe, application is open to all ESMO members.
To apply, ESMO membership is mandatory. If you are not an ESMO member, or need to renew your membership, please visit the ESMO membership pages.
Successful applicants will benefit from complimentary registration for this virtual course.
The programme of this virtual event has been accredited with 7 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
Julien Taieb, France
Elena Élez, Spain
You may also be interested in...
Gastrointestinal Tract Tumours: Essentials for Clinicians