Please kindly note that the virtual course programme timings are to be considered CEST (Central European Summer Time).
- To learn the bases of diagnosis, characterisation and staging of Gastroenteropancreatic (GEP) Neuroendocrine Neoplasms (NENs)
- To understand the essentials in the assessment and the value of multidisciplinary management of patients with GEP NENs
- To understand the diagnostic and therapeutic role of nuclear medicine within the global clinical strategy
- To learn how to integrate and to sequence the available therapies in the management of a patient with advanced GEP NENs
Download the programme
How to apply
Application is via online form. During the application process you will be required to upload the following:
- Your CV including a list of your publications
Application for the course will close on Monday 19 April 2021.
Who can apply?
While this course is primarily aimed at experienced oncologists resident in Europe, application is open to all ESMO members.
To apply, ESMO membership is mandatory. If you are not an ESMO member, or need to renew your membership, please visit the ESMO membership pages.
Successful applicants will benefit from complimentary registration for this virtual course.
The programme of this virtual event will be accredited with ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO.
Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
Nicola Fazio, Italy
Angela Lamarca, United Kingdom