Please kindly note that the virtual course programme timings are to be considered CEST (Central European Summer Time).
- To learn the biological basis and mechanism of action of CAR-T and other engineered T cell therapy products
- To learn the major clinical results and toxicities observed in CAR-T cell therapy trials and in the real-life use of CAR-T cells
- To understand the major challenges related to the clinical use of CAR-T cells
- To learn and discuss the most innovative T cell therapy approaches
Download the preliminary programme
How to apply
Application is via online form. During the application process you will be required to upload the following:
- Your CV including a list of your publications
Application for the course will close on Monday 17 May 2021.
Who can apply?
While this course is primarily aimed at experienced oncologists resident in Europe, application is open to all ESMO members.
To apply, ESMO membership is mandatory. If you are not an ESMO member, or need to renew your membership, please visit the ESMO membership pages.
Successful applicants will benefit from complimentary registration for this virtual course.
The programme of this event will be accredited with ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
- Chiara Bonini, Italy
- Fiona Thistlethwaite, United Kingdom