The ESMO Targeted Anticancer Therapies 2023 (TAT) will take place at the Palais des Congrès de Paris, France.
Palais des Congrès de Paris
2 Place de la Porte Maillot
Paris, 75853 France
Palais des Congrès is centrally located and easily accessible from Charles de Gaulle Airport and railway station by underground, bus and RER.
From Charles de Gaulle Airport:
- The RER line B links Charles de Gaulle Airport to “Paris Gare du Nord”. This is the quickest way to reach central Paris (about 40 min). From “Paris Gare du Nord” take the metro number 1 until “Porte Maillot” (exit 3).
- Rossy Bus shuttle service links the airport to the city centre (Opera). You can find more information here.
- To reach the congress centre from “Opera”, take metro number 8 to “Concorde” and here change for line 1 to “Porte Maillot”.
- By Taxi: Approximate travel time to central Paris is 30 minutes to 45 minutes, depending on traffic.
From Orly Airport:
- A high-speed shuttle train (Orlyval) runs every 4 – 7 min (6 am – 11 pm) to station “Antony”. From there take metro B to “Chatelet les Halles” here change for metro number 1 “Porte Maillot”.
- By Taxi: Approximate travel time to central Paris is 40 minutes to 1 hour, depending on traffic.