ESMO welcomes media interested in obtaining information and reporting on cancer issues. Registration is free to bona fide journalists on presentation of a letter of assignment and a valid press card. Media representatives are required to observe and abide by the ESMO Media Policy which applies to all ESMO events.
To apply for media accreditation, please fill out the form available here:
Media registration in advance is strongly recommended. Further information for press representatives will be made available closer to the event.
Third-party media activities
Media activities initiated by third parties during or in connection with the event are subject to the ESMO Policy on Third-Party Media Activities which aims to guarantee proper and correct distribution of oncology and cancer-related information to media representatives in connection with the conference. Such media activities include (but are not limited to):
- Meetings such as press conferences, media briefings and educational sessions involving media representatives
- PR activities, such as press releases, news, articles, interviews, etc.
Press events concomitant with/or during breaks of the scientific programme of the event are subject to ESMO Press Office approval.
Please submit your request by contacting the ESMO Press Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
During Blackout times any media event initiated by third parties is not allowed
- Monday, 1 March 2021 from 11:40 to 18:30 CET
- Tuesday, 2 March 2021 from 12:15 to 18:50 CET
Publication schedule for accepted abstracts
- Abstracts accepted for presentation at TAT 2021 as Proffered Paper (oral presentation) and Poster will be published online on the ESMO website at 08:00 CET on Monday, 1 March 2021.
- The Publication schedule of abstracts and abstracts selected for inclusion in the ESMO Press programme will be available 10 days before the Congress.
Date and Time
Abstracts accepted as:
Monday, 1 March 2021
Abstracts selected for official ESMO Press programme (additional suffix ‘_PR’)
The Press programme publication schedule will be available 10 days before the Congress
ESMO Press Office