- To learn about best clinical practice in the multidisciplinary management of early and late stage ovarian cancer
- To understand the importance of biology and pathology of common and rare ovarian tumours
- To understand the options for treatment of recurrent disease and how treatment-decisions are made
- To understand the novel therapeutic agents being developed to treat ovarian cancer and how knowledge of genomics and molecular pathways guides drug development
- To learn about the management of patients with symptoms of the disease and the side-effects of treatment
Download the preliminary programme
How to apply
Application is via online form. During the application process you will be required to upload the following:
Applications are now closed.
Who can apply?
While this course is primarily aimed at oncologists resident in Europe, application is open to all ESMO members.
To apply, ESMO membership is mandatory. If you are not an ESMO member or need to renew your membership, please visit the ESMO membership pages.
ESMO COVID-19 Regulations
To enter the meeting venue, faculty, delegates, sponsors and staff will be required to show:
- A certificate providing evidence of full vaccination against COVID-19 with or without a third booster, with a vaccine approved by WHO (the list can be found here) OR
- A certificate showing proof of recovery from COVID-19 in the last 6 months with at least one dose of a WHO-approved vaccine administered at any timepoint
Additionally, for all it is strongly recommended:
- Testing for SARS COV2 within 48 hours prior to the inbound trip with a molecular, rapid antigen or self test. The result will not be checked by ESMO
- Wearing a face mask in closed spaces
Please note that each participant needs to follow also the specific country COVID-19 regulations approved by the local authorities, if more restrictive than the ESMO regulations.
Any changes to the COVID-19 regulations will be communicated on this webpage.
Successful applicants will benefit from complimentary course registration and accommodation.
In addition to the course registration and the hotel accommodation, a travel grant of maximum 600 euros is offered to selected applicants as a contribution versus their travel costs. The reimbursement will be processed after the course against original invoices/vouchers. Please be aware that visa costs are NOT covered by the travel grant and are the participant's responsibility.
The programme of this event has been accredited with 11 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
Susana Banerjee, United Kingdom
Isabelle Ray-Coquard, France
Av. José Malhoa 8, 1099-089 Lisboa, Portugal