- To learn about fundamentals of molecular pathology and diagnosis as contributing factors to heterogeneity in bladder and kidney cancer
- To understand essentials in the assessment and multidisciplinary treatment of bladder and kidney cancer
- To learn about advances in treatment and novel targets in bladder and kidney cancer
Download the preliminary programme
How to apply
Application is via online form. During the application process you will be required to upload the following:
Applications for the course are now closed.
Who can apply?
While this course is primarily aimed at oncologists resident in Europe, application is open to all ESMO members.
To apply, ESMO membership is mandatory. If you are not an ESMO member, or need to renew your membership, please visit the ESMO membership pages.
All participants must follow the COVID 19 regulations* below.
ESMO will apply COVID-19 regulations according to the latest local authority guidelines and requirements.
To enter the hotel/meeting venue, faculty, delegates, sponsors and staff will be required to show:
- A certificate providing evidence of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (WHO and EMA approved vaccines),
- A certificate showing proof of recovery from COVID-19 in the last 6 months
Additionally, for all it is requested:
- Proof of negative PCR test or rapid antigen test not older than 48 hours.
The above-mentioned certificates will be checked at the entrance door.
In addition, the following health and hygiene measures will be applied:
- Hydro-alcoholic gel will be made available outside the rooms/at specific points
- Wearing face masks is compulsory inside the hotel/meeting room
Note: All people entering CH, are required to complete an online entry form - Please click here.
*Any changes to the COVID 19 regulations will be communicated on this webpage.
Successful applicants will benefit from complimentary course registration and accommodation.
In addition to the course registration and the hotel accommodation, a travel grant of maximum 600 euros is offered to selected applicants as a contribution versus their travel costs. The reimbursement will be processed after the course against original invoices/vouchers. Please be aware that visa costs are NOT covered by the travel grant and are the participant's responsibility.
The programme of this event has been accredited with 10 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
Laurence Albiges, France
Viktor Grünwald, Germany