To learn about best clinical practice in the management of NSCLC in early, locally advanced and metastatic stages
- To learn about the management of patients with actionable driver alterations and novel targeted agents for advanced NSCLC
- To understand the role of immune checkpoint blockade for lung cancer and to learn about novel immunotherapies
- To learn about the systemic treatment of mesothelioma, SCLC and thymoma
Download the preliminary programme
How to apply
Application is via online form. During the application process you will be required to upload the following:
Applications for the course will close on 7 September 2022.
Who can apply?
While this online course is primarily aimed at oncologists resident in Europe, application is open to all ESMO members.
To apply, ESMO membership is mandatory. If you are not an ESMO member or need to renew your membership, please visit the ESMO membership pages.
ESMO COVID-19 Regulations
ESMO will apply COVID-19* regulations according to the latest local authority guidelines and requirements.
To enter the meeting venue, faculty, delegates, sponsors and staff will be required to show:
- A certificate providing evidence of full vaccination against COVID-19 with or without a third booster, with a vaccine approved by WHO (the list can be found here) OR
- A certificate showing proof of recovery from COVID-19 in the last 6 months with at least one dose of a WHO-approved vaccine administered at any timepoint
Additionally, for all it is strongly recommended:
- Testing for SARS COV2 within 48 hours prior to the inbound trip with a molecular, rapid antigen or self test. The result will not be checked by ESMO
- Wearing a face mask in closed spaces
Please note that each participant needs to follow also the specific country COVID-19 regulations approved by the local authorities, if more restrictive than the ESMO regulations.
*Any changes to the COVID-19 regulations will be communicated on this webpage
Successful applicants will benefit from complimentary course registration and accommodation.
In addition to the course registration and the hotel accommodation, a travel grant of maximum 600 euros is offered to selected applicants as a contribution versus their travel costs. The reimbursement will be processed after the course against original invoices/vouchers. Please be aware that visa costs are NOT covered by the travel grant and are the participant's responsibility.
The programme of this event has been accredited with 11 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
Fabrice Barlesi, France
Solange Peters, Switzerland
David Planchard, France
Mercure Paris Porte de Versailles Expo
36 Rue du Moulin, 92170 Vanves, France