- To understand epidemiology, aetiology and molecular biology of nasopharyngeal cancer and squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck (HNSCC)
- To understand multidisciplinary management and treatment of head and neck cancer
- To learn about advances in the treatment and novel targets in head and neck cancer
Download the programme
How to apply
Application is via online form. During the application process you will be required to upload the following:
Applications are now closed.
Who can apply?
While this online course is primarily aimed at oncologists resident in Asia, application is open to all ESMO members.
To apply, ESMO membership is mandatory. If you are not an ESMO member or need to renew your membership, please visit the ESMO membership pages.
ESMO COVID-19 Regulations
To enter the meeting venue, faculty, delegates, sponsors and staff will be required to show:
- A certificate providing evidence of full vaccination against COVID-19 with or without a third booster, with a vaccine approved by WHO (the list can be found here) OR
- A certificate showing proof of recovery from COVID-19 in the last 6 months with at least one dose of a WHO-approved vaccine administered at any timepoint
- Wearing a face mask in closed spaces is mandatory, except while eating or drinking.
Additionally, for all it is strongly recommended:
- Testing for SARS COV2 within 48 hours prior to the inbound trip with a molecular, rapid antigen or self-test. The result will not be checked by ESMO
Please note that each participant needs to follow also the specific country COVID-19 regulations approved by the local authorities, if more restrictive than the ESMO regulations.
*Any changes to the COVID-19 regulations will be communicated on this webpage
Successful applicants will benefit from complimentary course registration and accommodation.
In addition to the course registration and the hotel accommodation, a travel grant of maximum 600 euros is offered to selected applicants as a contribution versus their travel costs. The reimbursement will be processed after the course against original invoices/vouchers. Please be aware that visa costs are NOT covered by the travel grant and are the participant's responsibility.
The programme of this event has been accredited with 11 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
Jean-Pascal Machiels, Belgium
Anthony T. C. Chan, Hong Kong
Ramada by Wyndham Singapore at Zhongshan Park
16 Ah Hood Road, Singapore 329982