- To understand epidemiology, aetiology and molecular biology of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), biliary and pancreatic cancers
- To understand multidisciplinary management and treatment of advanced non resectable hepatocellular carcinoma, biliary and pancreatic cancers
- To learn about advances in the treatment and novel targets in hepatobiliary (HPB) carcinomas
- To address complex cases management frequently encountered in daily practice, related with these diseases
- To share experience across different health systems and clinical settings
Download the preliminary programme
How to apply
Application is via online form. During the application process you will be required to upload the following:
Application for the course will close on 18 September 2020.
Who can apply?
While this course is primarily aimed at oncologists resident in Asia, application is open to all ESMO members.
To apply, ESMO membership is mandatory. If you are not an ESMO member, or need to renew your membership, please visit the ESMO membership pages.
Successful applicants will benefit from complimentary course registration.
In addition to the course registration and the hotel accommodation, a travel grant of maximum 600 euros is offered to selected applicants as a contribution versus their travel costs. The reimbursement will be processed after the course against original invoices/vouchers. Please be aware that visa costs are NOT covered by the travel grant and are the participant's responsibility.
The programme of this event will be accredited with 11 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
Ann-Lii Cheng, Taiwan
Konstantinos Kamposioras, United Kingdom