The ESMO Immuno-Oncology 2022 programme is now online!
- Update your knowledge on the fast-developing field of cancer immunotherapy
- Review state-of-the-art in novel diagnostics, biomarkers and therapeutic strategies in immune-oncology
- Understand recent developments on immune modulation, including tumour microenvironment, immunometabolism, epigenetics or microbiome
- Update your knowledge on novel immune-oncology strategies including immune-cells therapies, multi-specific antibodies, oncolytic virus or cancer vaccines
- Be informed on emerging evidence and research on immunotherapies in combination with other anti-cancer targeted therapies
ESMO-MORA: The ESMO Immuno-Oncology 2022 programme will be submitted for ESMO-MORA category 1 points accreditation. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. It also guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and still possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. See here for further details
All Speakers and Discussants are required to declare their interests, if any, and include a Declaration of Interest (DOI) slide at the start of their presentation(s).
The experts invited by ESMO as Discussants are selected on an individual basis to provide their own interpretation of the data and are not acting as ESMO spokespersons.
The ESMO recommendations on the clinical utility of new drugs are only presented in the ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines and such recommendations represent the only official position of ESMO.
The Congress webcasts will be available for all delegates and will include all the sessions of the official programme where speaker permission is granted. ESMO Members who do not register for the Congress will have access to the resources 3 months after the end of the meeting.