The ESMO Breast Cancer 2020 programme is online!
- To spread knowledge by interaction and networking across breast cancer specialists, worldwide and across disciplines
- To train breast cancer specialists by international breast cancer key opinion leaders
- To integrate translational research into cancer care and practice
- To improve precision medicine as part of breast cancer treatment
- To promote “omics”, “artificial intelligence” and “big data” integration in the field of breast cancer
- To improve immunotherapy approach in the breast cancer field
- To design the next generation clinical trials of the next decade
- To explore pathways for drug discovery and development: From next generation genomics to next generation therapies
ESMO Breast Cancer is a congress designed for breast cancer researchers and clinicians who have a specific interest in innovation (including translational research, new agents, molecular and functional diagnostics, biomarkers and cutting-edge research applications in the clinical setting) and care. It will be a multidisciplinary meeting with a global scope, involving top scientists and taking place in Europe.
ESMO-MORA: The ESMO Breast 2020 programme will be submitted for ESMO-MORA category 1 points accreditation. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. It also guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and still possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. See here for further details.
The congress webcasts will include all the sessions of the official programme, where speaker permission is granted, and will be available on this website and on OncologyPRO for ESMO members.