ESMO COVID-19 regulations to access the congress
To enter the congress venue, faculty, delegates, sponsors and staff will be required to show:
- A certificate providing evidence of full vaccination against COVID-19 with or without a third booster, with a vaccine approved by WHO (the list can be found here) OR
- A certificate showing proof of recovery from COVID-19 in the last 6 months with at least one dose of a WHO-approved vaccine administered at any timepoint
Additionally, for all is strongly recommended:
- Testing for SARS COV2 within 48 hours prior to the inbound trip with a molecular, rapid antigen or self-test. The result will not be checked by ESMO
- Wearing a face mask in closed spaces
- During the event get tested if you have any symptom
- Wash and sanitise your hands regularly
- Avoid hand-shaking
Please note that each participant need to follow the specific country COVID-19 regulations approved by the local authorities, if more restrictive than the ESMO regulations.
Information on Covid-19 Testing facilities in the city centre:
Randox Travel Centre – Dublin City Centre
98-107 Pearse St
Grand Canal Dock
Information about reservation and prices can be found here.
A list of Covid-19 test centre can be found here.