Millennium Health Care is a leading oncology center treating cancer patients from all over the Middle East and Africa. Millennium prides itself in giving state of the art personalised treatment and palliative care services for each cancer patient.
The center was founded by Prof. Ola Khorshid (Professor of clinical oncology with more than 25 years of cancer treatment practice in Egypt and USA). Millennium cares for patients from the very beginning, all through the treatment journey and after treatment follow-up.
Millennium's internationally recognised team with their international publications and active participation in core oncology events make sure that they are truly advancing cancer care. Millennium also provides continuous medical education & training for physicians and nurses world wide.
The philosophy of Millennium is multidisciplinary practice where patients are assessed in a multidisciplinary clinic that includes consultants from medical oncology, radiation oncology, surgery and palliative team to ensure that the patient receives state of the art cutting edge management.
Our team of more than 18 specialized MD PHD internationally certified professors in medical, radiation, surgical and palliative care offer state of the art care for all types of malignancies providing a comfortable & private environment for treatment. We provide private treatment rooms so that each patient has privacy and comfort.
Millennium is equipped with:
- Private in-patient rooms
- State of the art Clinical pharmacy equipped with C1 Laminar flow for accurate and safe chemotherapy preparation.
- In-house laboratory for quicker and more accurate lab results
- Home care through our ambulatory Medical oncology and palliative care team
- Offsite JCIA accredited hospital more than 300 beds with inpatient wards for our leukemia patients, intensive care unit, Radiotherapy machines, and diagnostic services
Our services include:
- Screening / Early cancer detection Clinic
- Latest technologies in lab and radiology to Diagnose and stage all cancers
- Chemotherapy, Target treatment, Immunotherapy
- Surgical Oncology including reconstructive surgery and minimal invasive surgery
- Radiation oncology
- International consultations
- Recovery and After Care
- Psychosocial & Palliative Care
Millennium provides a holistic approach to treatment including patient family awareness and patient education.
Areas of specialisation
Millennium specialized expert consultants treat all types of cancers including:
- Early Cancer Detection Clinic
- Cancer Prevention and Genetic Counselling
- Breast Center
- Pediatric Oncology
- Thoracic (Lung) Malignancy
- Gastrointestinal Clinic
- Gynecological Malignancy
- Bladder, Renal and Prostate & Testicular Malignancy
- Brain & Spinal Cord
- Bone & Soft Tissue Tumors
- Hematological malignancies
The Millennium team would tailor the treatment plan according to the individual conditions of each patient and provide treatment / palliative care.
Palliative and supportive care
At Millennium, we recognize that cancer treatment is much more than treating the disease itself, rather it extends to providing care and support to patients and their families throughout their treatment journey and follow-up afterwards.
Millennium palliative care services include nutrition management, pain management, dermatology, physiotherapy, social and psychological care. Millennium team also provides house calls for our patients.