ESMO and Vital Options International present the 3rd European Advocacy In Action® Forum, bringing together the influential leaders of the cancer advocacy community to address Personalised Medicine: What it means, its relevance for patients, future research perspectives, collection of tissue specimens, and the role of advocates in shaping public policy discussions.
The Forum was co-organised by the ESMO Cancer Patient Working Group and the producer, Vital Options International, in collaboration with the ECCO Patient Advisory Committee.
2012 European Advocacy in Action videos:
- What Is Personalised Medicine?
- Personalised Medicine and Patient Education
- What Is the Future of Personalised Cancer Medicine In Europe?
- Key Policy Issues In Personalised Medicine
- The Challenges of Genetic Marker Testing Requirements
- Personalised Medicine and Pathology
- Advocate Perspectives in Tissue Collection and Research
- Cancer and the Media
To view the entire selection of videos, please select 'Playlist' from the left-hand corner of the control bar at the top of the video below.
Group Room interviews with Key Opinion Leaders during the ESMO 2012 Congress
Watch below to key opinion leaders put the ESMO 2012 Congress highlights into a patient perspective.
These videos are kindly provided by Vital Options International but do not necessarily represent official opinions by ESMO.
Advocacy in Action® is a new Vital Options video production that supports and highlights the objectives of the cancer advocacy community and captures the influential voice of patient advocacy in the US and Europe.