ESMO and Vital Options International present the 5th European Advocacy In Action® Forum
2014 European Advocacy in Action videos
There are 5 separate videos. To view the entire selection of videos, please select 'Playlist' from the left-hand corner of the control bar at the top of the video below. Scroll down to get the individual video titles.
- ESMO Congress 2014 in Madrid
- European Reference Networks: Helping to Provide High Quality and Cost Effective Health Care
- Clinical Trials and Data Registries: How Patients and Medical Professionals Can Work Together
- Tissue Banks in Europe: How Patients and Medical Professionals Can Work Together
- Societal Challenges Faced by Cancer Patients
Tribute to Selma Schimmel
The 5th European Advocacy in Action at the ESMO 2014 Congress in Madrid was a special one. The forum was opened with a special tribute to the Vital Options Founder, Selma Schimmel, who sadly passed away in May 2014. Selma's role in the evolution of greater understanding about the needs of the cancer advocates in both Europe and around the world has made a permanent mark in the cancer community.
European Advocacy Community Remembers Selma at ESMO 2014
These videos are kindly provided by Vital Options International but do not necessarily represent official opinions by ESMO.
Advocacy in Action® is a new Vital Options video production that supports and highlights the objectives of the cancer advocacy community and captures the influential voice of patient advocacy in the US and Europe.