Publication date: 06 February 2022
Next Oncology Madrid
C/ Diego de Velázquez, 1, planta -1, acceso A, Unidad de Ensayos NEXT Oncology.
28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid)
Are you a motivated person, focused on patients’ wellbeing and passionate about research? Then this opportunity is for you. NEXT Oncology is a Phase 1 Unit dedicated to providing to cancer patients access to the newest cancer treatments available. Our Unit is located at the Universitary Hospital QuironSalud Madrid, and it is growing very fast.
Hospital Universitario Quirónsalud Madrid is a reference for private healthcare in the Community of Madrid. First level professionals, high technology and personalized attention are the three pillars that support patients’ health care. Quirónsalud Madrid works with recognized prestige medical doctors and highly qualified nursing team with vast experience in complex pathologies. Also, the hospital has the latest technology for diagnosis and treatment. The medical oncology department works in straight collaboration with multidisciplinary teams in order to ensure the diagnosis and staging of the disease as well as offer the best therapeutic options to the patient.
Medical Oncologist (Clinical Trials)
This role is an exciting opportunity for a medical oncologist with an interest and/or experience in phase I clinical trials to join an innovative and dynamic team at NEXT Madrid. The Medical Oncologist advocates for patient safety and protocol integrity, adheres to standards, and communicates effectively to ensure effective conduct of clinical trials and high quality patient care.
Employment type: Full time
Location: Madrid, Universitary Hospital Quironsalud Madrid, Pozuelo
- MD degree
- Eligible for licensing with the Spanish College of Physicians
- Specialist degree in Medical Oncology (via MiR) or Homologated by Spanish regulation
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Not Mandatory but evaluable PhD
- Not mandatory but desirable experience in clinical trials
- Interest in clinical investigation and translational research
- Enthusiastic, personable and work well as part of a team
What we offer:
- Full-time job
- Long term contract
- Possibility to do a fellowship at NEXT San Antonio (USA)
- Career development plan
- Continued learning opportunity with fellow lecture series, Journal clubs and tumour specific boards as well as access to national and international scientific congresses
- Opportunity to contribute decisively to the growth of a young and enthusiastic team.
- Competitive salary according to demonstrated experience
- Availability for immediate incorporation
How to apply
Contact person: Valentina Boni and Maria Bessa
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Deadline for application is 30 March 2023.
It is the Advertisers' responsibility to ensure that any material submitted for inclusion on this section of the ESMO website complies with all relevant laws and regulations (including the Data Protection Act 1998).
Individuals applying for the position above should make direct contact with the institution making the offer and are responsible to verify the validity of the offer. The European Society for Medical Oncology will not accept responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in any job advertising materials on this section of the website.
Submissions from individuals seeking jobs/positions will not be accepted.
Job openings at the European Society for Medical Oncology’s headquarters are available on Careers at ESMO page and on LinkedIn.