Publication date: 12 May 2022
Sarah Cannon Research Institute UK
93 Harley Street
London, UK W1G 6AD
Clinical Research Fellow
Oncology Clinical Trials Research Fellow
- Employer: Sarah Cannon Research Institute, part of HCA Healthcare UK
- Location: Central London – Harley Street Medical District
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent Contract
- Hours per week: 40 hours (Monday to Friday Day Shifts)
We are activity recruiting for an experienced Oncology Doctor to support Sarah Cannon’s mission of improving patient outcomes and advancing medical science by providing outstanding medical care to all patients participating in Cancer clinical trials and research projects at the London DDU in collaboration with our academic partner University College London (UCL).
Summary of Duties
- Responsible for the daily management of patients as directed by the respective Consultant, providing the highest standard of medical care for all patients participating in clinical trials.
- Taking part in planning, setting up, conducting and reporting Clinical Trials of new cancer treatments.
- Review all patients regularly on clinical trials, according to protocol and clinical need. Performing pre-study physical examinations, review laboratory data, ECGs and other medical information to ensure patients are medically and mentally fit to participate in relevant clinical trials.
- Support NHS oncology clinics at partner Trust, as applicable.
How to apply
Successful Applicants will need:
- Doctor pursuing a career in oncology in hospital or the pharmaceutical industry and have a strong commitment to clinical research.
- Specialists or Specialist Trainees in Medical Oncology, Clinical Oncology, or other appropriate specialties.
- Medical Degree; Full Registration and License to Practise with the General Medical Council (GMC) MRCP or equivalent, higher degree (MD/PhD) desirable.
- Advanced Life Support Certificate.
Contact person: Kate Johnston
Deadline for application is 15 June 2022.
It is the Advertisers' responsibility to ensure that any material submitted for inclusion on this section of the ESMO website complies with all relevant laws and regulations (including the Data Protection Act 1998).
Individuals applying for the position above should make direct contact with the institution making the offer and are responsible to verify the validity of the offer. The European Society for Medical Oncology will not accept responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in any job advertising materials on this section of the website.
Submissions from individuals seeking jobs/positions will not be accepted.