Dr. Delaloge, MD, MSc, was appointed Director of the Interception medico-scientific programme dedicated to personalized prevention of cancer, at Gustave Roussy in 2021. She is a breast cancer specialist, and an Associate Professor of Medical Oncology in the Department of Cancer Medicine. She trained in France and Canada. She was Head of the Breast Cancer Committee at Gustave Roussy, Paris, France from 2004 to 2021.
- Dr Delaloge is an ESMO board member and chairs the ESMO Breast cancer conference 2022 - 2024.
- She was Chair of the French National Breast Cancer Research Intergroup UCBG from 2015 to 2019.
- She chairs the National Unicancer ESME-Metastatic Breast cancer real world data project.
- She chairs the large H2020 EU-funded MyPeBS project and clinical trial, which aims at demonstrating the value of risk-based breast cancer screening among 85000 women randomized in 6 European countries, with the participation of 27 international partners.
- Dr. Delaloge is the author of more than 300 international peer-reviewed publications and more than 600 presentations at international conferences (Scopus H-Index: 58)
- Dr. Delaloge is breast specialty editor for European Journal of Cancer and genetics editor for The Breast.
- Dr. Delaloge is committed to numerous continuous teaching activities dedicated to doctors in training and medical students.
Dr. Delaloge’s major areas of expertise and development are precision risk-based cancer prevention, real world data, breast cancer precision oncology and the organization of care in oncology.
Last update: March 2022