Identifying and nurturing the future leaders in oncology
The Leadership Generation Task Force was created to help ESMO identify and nurture the rising stars who will shape the field of oncology in the future.
Activities and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the Leaders Generation Programme (LGP) in Europe and Asia, including selection of the participants and development of the programme.
- Identify and mentor emerging leaders in medical oncology and encourage their involvement in the society’s activities.
- Monitor and support the progress of past LGP participants within the society.
- Members of the Leadership Generation Task Force will be a point of contact for ESMO Officers and KOLs to share the names of rising stars in the field of medical oncology.
The Leadership Generation Task Force was launched in 2020 and has a mandate of two years. The Task Force sits within the Membership Division reporting to Susana Banerjee as Director of Membership.
- Evandro de Azambuja, Belgium
- Carmen Criscitiello, Italy