International Oncology Societies
- Academy of Molecular Imaging
- African Organisation for Research and Training in Cancer
- American Association for Cancer Recearch (AACR)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- American Society of Hematology
- Arab Medical Association Against Cancer
Asbestos.com - The Mesothelioma Center
The Mesothelioma Center is an up-to-date resource for all mesothelioma issues ranging from mesothelioma statistics to asbestos exposure.
- Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACPR)
- Canadian Cancer Society
- European Association for Cancer Recearch (EACR)
- European Cancer Organisation (ECCO)
- European Cervical Cancer Association (ECCA)
- European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation (EBMT)
- European Hematology Association (EHA)
- European Oncology Nursing Society (EONS)
- European School of Oncology (ESO)
- European Society for Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism (ESPEN)
- European Society for Molecular Imaging (ESMI)
- European Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology (ESTRO)
- European Society of Gynecological Oncology (ESGO)
- European Society of Breast Cancer Specialists (EUSOMA)
- European Society of Surgical Oncology (ESSO)
- Flims Alumni Club (FAC)
International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC)
The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) is part of the World Health Organization. IARC's mission is to coordinate and conduct research on the causes of human cancer, the mechanisms of carcinogenesis, and to develop scientific strategies for cancer prevention and control. The Agency is involved in both epidemiological and laboratory research and disseminates scientific information through publications, meetings, courses, and fellowships.
International Association for the Study of Pain (IASP)
The International Association for the Study of Pain brings together scientists, clinicians, health care providers, and policy makers to stimulate and support the study of pain and to translate that knowledge into improved pain relief worldwide.
- International Association of Cancer Registries (IACR)
- International Society of Geriatric Oncology (SIOG)
- International society of Paediatric Oncology (SIOP)
- Latinamerican and Caribbean Society of Medical Oncology (SLACOM)
- Middle East Cancer Consortium (MECC)
Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer (MASCC)
MASCC is a multinational, multidisciplinary organisation dedicated to research and education in all aspects of supportive care for people with cancer worldwide regardless of their stage of disease.
- Society for Molecular Imaging
- Union for International Cancer Control (UICC)
World Health Organization (WHO)
WHO is the directing and coordinating authority for health within the United Nations system. It is responsible for providing leadership on global health matters, shaping the health research agenda, setting norms and standards, articulating evidence-based policy options, providing technical support to countries and monitoring and assessing health trends.