Here below you will find a list of all the latest content published on this website on the topic of Sarcomas. The content is published in chronological order.
- New Options for Treatment of Metastatic Sarcoma Pose a Challenge in Selecting the Best One
- When to Consider Doxorubicin Alone or in Combination With Ifosfamide for the Treatment of Advanced or Metastatic Soft Tissue Sarcoma?
- Sarcoma & GIST 2014: Webcasts
- Sarcoma & GIST 2014
- European Medicines Agency Recommends Refusal of the Marketing Authorisation for Masitinib
- ESMO @ ECC 2013: Primary Endpoint Unmet in a Phase III Trial of First-Line Treatment with Palifosfamide plus Doxorubicin in Patients with Metastatic Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- June 2013 – Image of the Month
- Biomarker subanalysis of the phase III study of regorafenib vs placebo in TKI-refractory metastatic GIST
- ESMO Pocket Guidelines & Mobile App
- Data fails to support routine use of doxorubicin and ifosfamide combination for soft tissue sarcoma
- Doxorubicin remains the gold standard in the first line chemotherapy for patients with advanced or metastatic soft tissue sarcoma
- Phase II Study of the Mammalian Target of Rapamycin Inhibitor Ridaforolimus in Patients with Advanced Bone and Soft Tissue Sarcomas