Lung and other thoracic tumours
- ELCC News: Biomarker analysis of the TORCH study shows that patients with advanced NSCLC should receive first-line erlotinib only if their tumour harbours EGFR mutations
- ELCC 2012 – European Lung Cancer Conference
- Chemotherapy and Vascular Disrupting Agents in advanced NSCLC: still looking for an ATTRACT-1ve partner
- Randomised Phase II Study of Erlotinib plus Tivantinib versus Erlotinib plus Placebo in Pretreated NSCLC Patients: have we found a KRAS targeting agent?
- Combined EGFR / MET targeting in lung cancer therapeutics – the transition from preclinical evidence to clinical data
- EMCTO 2011 – European Multidisciplinary Conference in Thoracic Oncology