Immuno-Oncology 2016: Group Registration
The registration fee comprises the following benefits: access to the Symposium, Symposium material, welcome reception, coffee breaks and lunches on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Group registration will only be accepted when the number of participants therein reaches a minimum of 10 individuals.
To register a group, you will need a myESMO account. If you already have an account, please log in with your myESMO Username and Password. If you don’t have a myESMO account, please create one first.
Registration for Groups
- To register less than 10 people, please use the "Third Party" registration module.
- Group registration via paper will not be accepted.
- Group registration instructions.
- For groups the same fees as for individual participants apply.
- Please contact us (Select ‘Event’ then ‘Registration’) should you have any questions regarding group registration.
Registration process and requirements
During the registration process we will ask you for the following information:
- A personal address (Institution/Company or private) and email address for each delegate must be provided during the registration process.
- Multiple registrations with the same e-mail address will not be considered.
- Registration for the Congress implies that you have accepted the Registration Terms & Conditions
Important information for participants registered as part of a group
Please note that if a participant is registered via the group registration procedure, the group leader must provide the personal details of each group member. The group leader may still instruct the ESMO Secretariat to send the confirmations for each group member directly to the group leader and not to the individual participants. The group leader may then collect the participants’ registration material on-site. Should the individual wish to collect his/her own material, he/she is kindly requested to contact their group leader. In all cases registration material will only be given in exchange for the original confirmation of registration
The ESMO Secretariat must receive one completed registration per participant and the corresponding payment in euros by the given deadlines. Please note that Registration per day is neither possible through the pre-registration procedure nor on-site.
|Early registration||7 Sep 2016|
|Group participants' details to be supplied||28 Sep 2016|
|Late registration deadline and closure of the online registration system||19 Oct 2016|
|Name changes for free||19 Oct 2016|
|Collection of material on site||4 Nov 2016|
Symposium delegates are offered free public transportation in Lausanne. Please contact the front desk of your hotel in order to receive the free pass.
Registration of ESMO members
To register an ESMO member and to benefit from the reduced fee, the full ESMO ID number by the participant must be provided during the registration process. ESMO members may register online, either logging into their profile using their login details, or by providing their ESMO ID number on the registration form. Prior to registering for the Symposium, please verify that the status of membership is “active” and includes eligibility for preferential registration fees. For more information, please review the Registration Terms & Conditions.
Are you interested in registering a Group by purchasing bulk registrations with the purpose to provide names later?
Then please note:
- You are entitled to benefit from the early registration fee of €280 per delegate, no further discounts apply
- The deadline whereby you need to provide us with the participant names is 28 September 2016
- Unused registrations are non-refundable
Invitation letter for visa application
Group leaders can download the electronic Invitation letter of the participant online through the registration system. To download / receive the Invitation letter, participants must first register to the Symposium and pay in full. For special invitation letters please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The invitation letter does not commit ESMO to any financial obligations whatsoever. All expenses incurred in relation to the Symposium are the sole responsibility of the delegate. For more information please review the Registration Terms & Conditions.