ESMO Preceptorship on Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Singapore, Singapore - 15 Dec - 16 Dec 2015
- To learn about best clinical practice in the management of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) in the adjuvant, locally advanced and metastatic settings
- To learn about the management of patients after progression, side‐effects of treatments, and the use of targeted agents in NSCLC
- To understand the importance of pathology and histoprognostic factors in the management of NSCLC
How to apply
Application is via the online form. During the application process you will be required to upload the following:
- Your CV including a list of your publications
- 3-5 slides presenting a clinical case ( please use the ESMO Preceptorship Case Presentation Power Point template, provided here)
28 October 2015 23:59 CEST
Who can apply?
While this course is primarily aimed at oncologists resident in Asia, application is open to all ESMO members under 40.
To apply, ESMO membership is mandatory. If you are not an ESMO member, or need to renew your membership, please visit the ESMO membership pages.
Successful applicants will benefit from complimentary course registration and accommodation. Travel, up to the value of 600 euros, can be booked using ESMO’s official travel agent. Information regarding how to book, will be communicated in the notification outcome emails.
- Jean-Yves Douillard, FR
- Martin Reck, DE