- IMPAKT News: Evaluation of MUC1 in breast cancer is feasible and could provide information on therapy response following neoadjuvant chemotherapy
- IMPAKT 2012 – Breast Cancer Conference
- FACT: An Open-Label Randomized Phase III Study of Fulvestrant and Anastrozole in Combination Compared With Anastrozole Alone as First-Line Therapy for Patients With Receptor-Positive Postmenopausal Breast Cancer
- Overcoming Endocrine Resistance in Advanced Breast Cancer by Inhibiting the mTOR Pathway
- Axillary dissection vs no axillary dissection in women with invasive breast cancer and sentinel node metastasis: a randomised clinical trial.
- IMPAKT 2011 – Breast Cancer Conference
- IMPAKT 2010 - Daily Highlights
- IMPAKT 2010 - Presentations