Career and Professional Development Tools for Young Oncologists
ESMO provides many useful resources to assist you in your Career Development
Essentials for Clinicians series - ESMO Member benefit
ESMO Handbooks series - ESMO Member benefit
Comprehensive guides which provide concise, first-hand advice on specific treatment strategies in the medical oncology field. Nine Handbooks now available.
ESMO 2014 Congress Young Oncologists Track - ESMO Member benefit: How to tips and tricks, focus on clinical trial protocol development and more!
ESMO Preceptorship resources - events led by experts and specialists in a particular field
- Preceptorship on Immunotherapy of Cancer 2015
- Preceptorship on Gastrointestinal Neuroendocrine Tumours (GI NETs) 2014
- Preceptorship on Immunotherapy of Cancer 2014
- Preceptorship on Prostate Cancer 2014
- Preceptorship on Colorectal Cancer 2014
- Preceptorship on Gastric Cancer 2013
ESO Masterclass on Systematic Research in Cancer Care, Research and Guidelines - ESMO Member benefit: tips to assist you in your systematic research
ESMO-Christie Lung Cancer Course - Screening and diagnostics, treatment of early / locally advance / advanced NSCLC, SCLC and mesothelioma, palliative care
Pre-IMPAKT Training Course 2014
- Presentation of the ESMO activities for Young Oncologists
- Presentation of the Pre-IMPAKT training course
ESMO 2012 Congress Young Oncologists Track - ESMO Member benefit: How to tips and tricks, focus on clinical trial protocol development and more!
ESMO 2010 Congress Young Oncologists Track: Tips to run and analyse your research
Tools from Partners
The European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) wishes to thank Springer Healthcare (inScience Communications) for allowing the following tools to be used by ESMO.