Annals of Oncology: the official scientific journal of ESMO
ESMO’s flagship scientific journal, Annals of Oncology, publishes editorials, reviews, original articles and letters related to oncology, and is published by Oxford University Press (OUP).
The journal is one of the main membership benefits and is distributed to all ESMO members* every month.
Quick Access to Annals of Oncology
Read the current issue of Annals of Oncology
- Submit your paper to Annals of Oncology
- Get the Annals of Oncology App (for iPhone and iPad) here
- Sign up for eTOCs (email table of contents alerts) to be notified each time a new issue is published online
- Register for Advance Access alerts to receive email notifications of the latest articles published online ahead of appearing in print
- Follow Annals of Oncology on Twitter @Annals_Oncology
About Annals of Oncology
Impact factor: 7.384 (2013, ranking 18 out of 196)
Editor in Chief: Jan Vermorken – view the full editorial board
Annals of Oncology publishes regular supplements, including:
- Annual updates to the ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Abstract and Educational books from selected meetings
- Features on specific topics
Annals of Oncology is a multidisciplinary journal publishing articles addressing medical oncology in particular, but also surgery, radiotherapy, paediatric oncology, basic research and the comprehensive management of patients with malignant diseases.
Annals of Oncology has a global readership, and received over 2 million full text article downloads in 2012.
Annals of Oncology can be accessed through OncologyPRO, ESMO’s scientific and educational oncology portal – part of the World Oncology Literature Service giving access to search the most relevant oncology journals worldwide
Annals of Oncology meets the fast changing needs of ESMO members and the medical oncology community at large and is a global leader among clinical oncology journals.
Annals of Oncology is cited frequently – ranked in the top 20 oncology journals in the Science Citation Index – and an excellent choice for submitting studies (close to 2600 submissions in 2012).
Annals of Oncology is also the official journal of the Japanese Society of Medical Oncology (JSMO)
Annals of Oncology has a mobile-optimised site. This Annals site, may also be useful for users on lower bandwidth internet connections. Access the mobile-optimised site here.
You may use the ESMO website Search to find the articles you are looking for in the Annals of Oncology journal. Please remember to LOGIN on the ESMO website before visiting the publisher's website.
* Oncology nurse members and developing country members have access to the online version only and do not receive a paper copy.