Research Training Courses and Events
An overview of current research training opportunities and related conferences
The below list of events and courses aim to keep professionals abreast of the latest developments in clinical research.
- EORTC: Innovation and Biomarkers in Cancer Drug Development
- EORTC: Navigating safely through the regulatory triangle
- EORTC: Markers in cancer diagnostic development tutorial
- DIA Training courses on Clinical Trials
- NIH Clinical Research Training online
- NCI Clinical Research Training online
- International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC): Education and Training for Cancer Research
Grant for Oncology Innovation 2014
The award ceremony took place during the ESMO 2014 Congress. Photos and information on the three winners can be found online. Investigators leading innovative research projects that have the potential to advance the implementation of personalised treatment for solid tumours were invited to apply for the 2015 GOI Award: the deadline to apply was 30 January 2015. The Grant is funded by Merck Serono, a division of Merck KGaA (Germany), but the winners are selected by a fully independent Scientific Committee.