ESMO Press Office
The ESMO Press Office welcomes enquiries from media professionals interested in reporting on cancer.
In addition to providing you with the latest oncology news, statistics and information regarding the society and its work; we can connect you with Europe’s leading oncology professionals and ESMO spokespersons. Interviews can be arranged throughout the year and during ESMO events and conferences.
- Contact the ESMO Press Office (select 'Press & Media')
2016 conferences: Press registration and information for media representatives
For press accreditation or to set up interviews with ESMO representatives during ESMO conferences and partnership meetings, please see the individual events.
Press registration is currently open for the following events:
- Sarcoma & GISTS 2016 Milan, Italy (16-17 February 2016)
- ESMO Symposium on Signalling Pathways in Cancer 2016 Sitges, Barcelona, Spain (4-5 March 2016)
- ELCC 2016 European Lung Cancer Conference Geneva, Switzerland (13-16 April 2016) #ELCC16
- IMPAKT 2016 Breast Cancer Conference Brussels, Belgium (12-14 May 2016) #IMPAKT16
Join us on Twitter for all the latest news
ESMO on Twitter: Join the conversation with ESMO on Twitter. Not only do we enjoy speaking to you, we really appreciate hearing from you!
ESMO on YouTube
ESMO Youtube channel: the latest videos from ESMO. Reports from ESMO conferences, interviews and much, much more.