Sixth European Advocacy in Action Forum at ECC 2015
ESMO and Vital Options International present the 6th European Advocacy In Action® Forum
ESMO was pleased to award 12 travel grants to enable European patient advocates to attend the Advocacy In Action Forum 2015
2015 European Advocacy in Action videos
- Barriers to Availability of Cancer Therapies
- The Three A's for Cancer Medicines: Available, Accessible, Affordable
- Advocating for Availability of Cancer Medicines: Learning from the experience of HPV Vaccines and HIV Medicines
- When is a Cancer Medicine Considered 'Essential'?
- Non-Communicable Diseases and Cancer: The Need for a Unified Voice and Local Actions
- A network of volunteers in Romania distributing cancer medicines to save patients’ lives
There are 6 separate videos. To view the entire selection of videos, please select 'Playlist' from the left-hand corner of the control bar at the top of the video below. Scroll down to get the individual video titles.
These videos are kindly provided by Vital Options International but do not necessarily represent official opinions by ESMO.
Advocacy in Action® is a new Vital Options video production that supports and highlights the objectives of the cancer advocacy community and captures the influential voice of patient advocacy in the US and Europe.