New ESMO web site: spring is in the air!
Here at ESMO we’ve been working very hard over the past year to clean up our website content and to refresh its look and feel, just in time for spring 2013!
- Date: 08 Apr 2013
- Author: ESMO
We’d like to give you the opportunity to take a look before we launch the live site, planned for end of April 2013. This is why we’re launching a beta version this week which we invite you to take a look at. Please remember that beta is not final, so please forgive us if you come across something strange – but please do tell us about it.
What will change in the new site:
- ESMO goes mobile...in fact, ESMO goes responsive! Our new site will adapt to your device, whether it’s a desktop, a phone or tablet
- New look & feel: you’ll notice that the colours and design are entirely different – thank you to those members who tested the look & feel during ESMO 2012
- Site navigation: you spoke, and we listened! We conducted a survey and phone interviews with our members and have based our new navigation on your feedback.
- Content refresh and reorganisation: there’s nothing like a good spring clean!
- Related content: we’ve tagged every page to present you with related content of interest in your field of interest
Other new features to become available post-launch:
- Search engine: our new search engine allows you to search not only by keyword, but also by topic and audience
- Integrated forum: restricted to members, this forum will allow you to discuss
- Improved membership directory: network, network, network
- New help desk: helping us to serve you better
- Image of the month: for young oncologists by young oncologists
We hope you will take the time to take a look at the beta site and to give us your feedback. Your opinion matters!