Renew Your ESMO Membership
In order to renew, you must be logged into your myESMO profile where your record must be up-to-date.
How to renew?
At this stage, you may be prompted to update your record with personal details. Fill in the missing information and proceed by clicking ‘next’ or ‘save’ – or click in the list of missing information displayed in red with an ‘x’, before filling in and saving
Why do you need to do this?
- You will avoid disruption in mailing, both email and postal of e.g. Annals of Oncology
- You will receive information from us relevant to your professional interests (stating your Professional Interest and Topic of Interest)
2 - Select the option ‘My membership’ in the menu button on the left side of the page
Once your myESMO account is updated, you can proceed to payment:
- Click on the button ‘Renew your membership`
- You can choose to pay by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Diners Club) or by bank transfer – follow the instructions on your screen
- In order to access your membership benefits after payment (in case your membership had lapsed prior to renewing) please log out from myESMO and log in again
When to renew?
ESMO membership is no longer tied to the calendar year – you can renew at anytime during the year, and your membership will run for a year from your date of payment – be careful not to let your membership lapse, as you will then lose access to your benefits, e.g. OncologyPRO, and your journal subscription risks disruption.
New for Full and Associate members
You are now able to renew online for 24 months and receive a discount of 15%!
- simply select this option when you renew
Change in membership category
If you see your membership category change when you renew, please note that this is due to us now having implemented the process to automatically assign your category based on your actual status at the time of renewal.
In case you have questions please do not hesitate to Contact us (select ‘Membership’).