What do I need to apply for ESMO membership?
Before you start, please make sure you have the following information at hand:
- Accurate work address (and home address, if preferred for postal contact)
- Email and phone number
- Details of your studies and training: institute and year of degree (already obtained and future)
- Credit Card details (VISA or Mastercard recommended) – note that payment by bank transfer is also possible.
Additionally, you will need one of the following:
- Name and ESMO ID of the person sponsoring you as a member*/ OR
- Membership ID if you are a member of one of our recognised sister societies (view list here)*/OR
- Word or PDF version of your current CV in English*
If you have any questions about the process, please Contact Us (select ‘membership’)
*If you are referred by an ESMO member or if you belong to a recognised medical oncology society, you will benefit from a simplified application process (no CV required). Otherwise, we require your current CV in English, which you will be asked to upload to your application.
How do I apply online?
Before you get started, you must have a personal myESMO account. You will have an account if you started an ESMO member application in the past or if you have participated in past ESMO events.
- Before creating a new account, please check if you already have one by following the link below, where you can retrieve a lost password or search for your account details. Check if you already have a myESMO account
- You have checked and you don't have an account. Please click on the button below to create your account. Create a myESMO account
- You can then get started with your ESMO Membership Application, once your myESMO account is activated (if you are a new user, you will have to activate it through the link in the confirmation email you will receive).