Immuno-Oncology 2014: Travel Grants
A restricted number of travel grants to the Symposium will be available. Travel grant recipients will be selected by the Scientific Committee
To apply for a travel grant the following documents are to be received by the Immuno-Oncology Symposium Secretariat by Friday, 24 October 2014.
- A letter of introduction by the applicant. Please include the following general information:
- How relevant are the topics presented during this Symposium to your current practice and research?
- Have you attended any event on a similar topic in the last 3 years?
- How do you believe your attendance at this Symposium will help you improve your knowledge in the field and your professional development?
- How do you consider that the findings published in your abstract make a relevant contribution to the topics presented during this Symposium?
- Have you recently been awarded an ESMO travel grant? If yes, for which event?
- A readable photocopy of either identity card or passport
- A short curriculum vitae (maximum 2 pages)
Incomplete applications will not be considered. The outcome will be available on Monday, 3 November 2014.
The Immuno-Oncology Symposium Secretariat will provide the grant recipients with a travel subsidy, accommodation and Symposium registration. Grant recipients will be asked to submit a written report on their participation in the Sympoisum within four weeks after the event.