Travel Grants for ESMO Young Oncologists
Throughout the year we offer a limited number of travel grants for ESMO young oncologists to attend various educational meetings.
2014 travel grants
ESMO-Christie Lung Cancer Course, 12-14 February 2014, Manchester, UK. Travel grant application deadline: 5 January 2014
This 3-day course will enable you to:
- learn about the evidence-base for lung cancer screening and novel diagnostic modalities
- learn about the management of early stage NSCLC and use of adjuvant treatments
- understand the role of multi-modality treatment in locally advanced NSCLC and limited stage SCLC
- learn about the management of patients with actionable driver mutations and novel targeted agents for advanced NSCLC
- understand the role of immune-checkpoint blockade for lung cancer and to learn about novel immunotherapies
- learn about treatment of NSCLC with oligometastatic disease
- learn about the systemic treatment of mesothelioma and small cell lung cancer and integrating palliative care in lung cancer
Signalling Pathways 2014, 28 February –1 March 2014, Sitges, Spain.
We are currently accepting applications for travel grants.
European Lung Cancer Conference, 26-29 March 2014, Geneva, Switzerland
IMPAKT 2014, 8-10 May 2014, Brussels, Belgium
ESMO 2014, 26-30 September 2014, Madrid, Spain
In 2013, travel grants were available for the following meetings:
- ESMO Preceptorship on on Gastric Cancer, Singapore, 20-21 December 2013
- ESMO Preceptorship on Prostate Cancer, Lugano, Switzerland, 28-29 November 2013
- ESMO Symposium on Immuno-Oncology 2013: Advances in cancer immunotherapy; from vaccines to antibodies and cell therapies, Geneva, Switzerland, 15-16 November 2013
- ESMO Preceptorship on Prostate Cancer, Berlin, Germany, 16-17 October 2013
- ESMO Preceptorship on Colorectal Cancer, Berlin, Germany, 14-15 October 2013
- ESMO Preceptorship on Gastric Cancer, Berlin, Germany, 11-12 October 2013