Immuno-Oncology 2014: Programme
The interaction between the immune system and cancer cells has long been recognised. Immuno-Oncology 2014 will examine new exciting therapeutic possibilities for patients from recent clinical trials.
- To provide an essential update to oncology professionals on the role of the immune system in malignant diseases
- To present the latest achievements in immuno-oncology research across range of haematologic and solid tumours
- To elaborate on different emerging issues in immuno-oncology research
- To critically discuss perspective of different therapeutic strategies in the field of immuno-oncology
- Immunotherapy advances in haematological malignancies
- Cancer antigens – new horizons
- T-cell engineering
- Immune checkpoint blockade
- Immuno-Oncology clinical studies across tumour types
The Symposium programme has been submitted for ESMO-MORA category 1 points accreditation. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. It also guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and still possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. Find out more about ESMO-MORA accreditation.
The Symposium programme will be submitted for accreditation to the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) to provide the following CME activity for medical specialists. Through an agreement between the European Union of Medical Specialists and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Find out how to convert EACCME credit to AMA credit.
The Symposium webcasts will include all the session of the official programme, where speaker permission is granted, and will be available on this website and OncologyPro for ESMO members.