Anti-Cancer Medicines Availability – International Study: Peer Review
The preliminary findings from the ESMO International Consortium Study on the Availability of Anti-neoplastic Medicines is now open for peer review.
In total 69 medicines were surveyed of which 26 are on the WHO Model List of Essential Medicines.
Please peer review the data for your country by following the instructions below.
- Please find below the preliminary data for your country across eight disease groups, presented in PDF files (which can be download)
- Please review the data for your country for the disease type(s) you are familiar with
- All corrections/comments are to be submitted via the online survey tool
- Submission deadline: 31 May 2016
- Note: In the study, ‘cost’ refers to the cost to the patient
|Peer Review of preliminary data|
|Breast Cancer – Adjuvant|
|Breast Cancer – Metastatic|
|Renal Cell Cancer|