Joint ECCO-AACR-EORTC-ESMO Workshop on Methods in Clinical Cancer Research
For junior clinical oncologists in any clinical research area to learn the essentials of clinical trial design. The next workshop will take place from 18-24 June 2016.
- The six day scientific programme incorporates four educational formats to respond to a variety of learning needs
- Exclusive access to and mentoring by up to 40 highly-experienced clinical experts in the field of oncology from Europe, US and Canada
- Exceptional opportunity to meet and network with an elite group of 80 junior clinical oncologists from all over the world
- Outstanding educational experience in a unique setting conducive to professional relationship building, learning and development
- Access to a variety of educational tools including individual counselling designed to enable participants to develop their initial protocol proposal into a complete protocol
- Active promotion of productive dialogues between young cancer specialists and the European and non-European Cancer Societies
Applications now open
There are important criteria to be respected during the application process: please read and follow the instructions and criteria carefully. You can also find more information in the Workshop Preliminary Programme (PDF).
Overall the clinical workshop exceeded all expectations. It was an excellent educational experience, meticulously organised, and run by outstanding and enthusiastic experts with a clear passion for teaching and training.
The Faculty members, and especially my mentors, were determinded to help me deliver a complete and detailed protocol. The obtained knowledge and experience were not only helpful for my study protocol, but will be of lasting value during the rest of my career.
- Christian Dittrich, Austria, ESMO Workshop Director
- Johann S de Bono, UK, ESMO Faculty Member
- Emiliano Calvo, Spain, ESMO Faculty Member
Please see the Workshop Preliminary Programme (PDF) for the full Faculty list.